Punjab government is inviting applications for E Rozgaar Training Program 2020-21. The government aim to train 16000 individuals online and offline during this session. E Rozgaar is training approximately 10,000 people every ear to work online or offline and decreasing un employment in the country. Their aim is to produce more and more freelancers to inflow foreign cash in country.
Last date to apply for E Rozgaar Training Program is 16 December,2020.
What is E Rozgaar Training Program?
This program is started with the help of Punjab Information technology Board to train young people to focus on multiple options available online for earning. Traditionally students in our country study to work in offices. But now the trends is to work remotely. Young people now want to work online by sitting in house, in park or anywhere they feel more comfortable than office. That’s why government also making efforts to train them for online jobs.
What type of courses they are offering?
Under E Rozgaar Training program, students will have a lot of courses they can choose. The duration for course will be 3 months. Here is the list of some particular courses:
Who can apply for this program?
The person to be eligible for this program must have following characteristics;
- He/She must be resident of Punjab.
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Should be unemployed currently
- Must have 16 year of education
- You an apply here for the program
Benefits of E Rozgaar Program:
- No registration fee. Courses are free to enroll.
- On Successful completion of the course, students will get free certificates.
- Vast opportunities of working online by acquiring any particular skill.
- Students will also get a Freelancer course to become familiar with the world of freelancing. They will know how to start working online on Fiveer, UpWork and other popular freelancing networks.
Please visit https://www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/ for more information.