Download Scholarship form for minority students. Punjab government have been allocating funds to support minority students to meet their educational expenses. That’s why minority scholarship is awarded every year to bright and distinguished students.
Ministry of religious affairs of Pakistan is offering scholarships for minority students of Pakistan.
Why students need Scholarships?
Scholarship are very crucial for students from unprivileged and so called middle class background. Every year thousands of students from poor families give up their studies because their family income can not meet with their university or college fees. So students look towards government or charity institutions for some grants.
Students loan is not an option for many families. First students loan offered by many Banks are too practical to apply. They charge more than 16% per year. Secondly, students are not completely aware with these loan schemes. So they give up their studies.
Requirements and Amount for Minority Scholarship
Here is scholarship form for minority students.
|Professional education (MBBS, DVM, BDS, B.sc (Eng), B.Sc(Nursing), Pharm-D, DPT, Ph.D.etc)||Rs.50.000/-|
|Postgraduate Level (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCS/MBA, M.Phil, LLM.etc)||Rs.35.000/-|
|B.A/.B.Sc./B.B.A/B.Com.(2&3 yearas degree & Honours i.e 4 years degrees ) LL.B. etc||Rs.30.000/-|
|F.A/F.Sc./I.Com/”A” LEVEL/DAE or Equilvalent.||Rs.20.000/-|
|Matric/’O’ LEVEL or Equivalent||Rs.15.000/-|
- Students must have at least 50% marks in their last exam
- Total earning of family from all resources should not exceed 24,550.
- Students with higher marks will be given first priority.
- Minorities’ students of Federal Education Institutions working in Punjab will be entitled to apply for the scholarship.
- Minorities students of Federal Educational Institutions located outside Punjab will be entitled to apply for the educational scholarship.
- Students of AIOU Virtual University or any other distance learning or virtual learning environment are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
for more details please visit this official site .